Appointment Setter Needed for Immediate Hire
We are looking for a part-time appointment setter to join our sales and marketing team. In this role your primary responsibility is making outbound calls with the intent to schedule sales appointments. Other duties would include following up on inquiries, sending out information packages and assisting in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
This position offers a solid base hourly pay plus bonus and commission. You MUST be based in the greater St Joseph area, a US Citizen and available to work Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who has basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an inside sales position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment, or one year of call center experience. You must have a proven track record for success.
To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call our office for more information at 816-233-3777.