As of 12/12/17, TS Conard, Inc. Technology Solutions is actively recruiting exceptional individuals for (click the position’s title for more info):
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
TS Conard has an opportunity for an aggressive, driven and experienced sales pro with a RECENT and CONSISTENT track record of meeting or exceeding quota. This is an ideal position for someone who knows how to prospect and build a book of business from the ground up.
You should only apply if you can show a track record of consistently hitting or exceeding quota and can demonstrate an ability to prospect, close and bring in new accounts. This is a senior sales role and NOT for someone with entry-level experience.
WHY WORK HERE? For starters, you have true potential to make a lot of money. We won’t screw with your commission, cap you or jerk you around by finding ways to get out of paying you the commission you’ve earned.
Second, we’re a damned great IT firm that will give you marketing tools that help you close sales. Third, we’ll treat you right, with the respect, support and earning potential you deserve. And finally, we’re constantly GROWING. If you’re “intra-preneuerial,” you’ll be super-excited about the many opportunities we’re swimming in. We just need to find the right person.
This is a full-time position in Saint Joseph, and an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Knows how to build a pipeline of accounts from the ground up, knows how to sell, how to close and wants to make a lot of money doing it.
- Loves a faster-paced, NO-DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
- Wants to work at a company where we will invest heavily into your personal and professional development, as well as invest heavily into marketing to assist you in closing and selling. (However, you MUST already have mastered the fundamentals of prospecting and closing. This is not an entry-level sales position.)
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where your ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
Server Technician Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to clients.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Assist clients with computer problems and answer their questions.
- Conduct daily backup verification and testing.
- Ensures that requests for support are responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures.
- Ensures users and other relevant parties are kept informed of progress and that advice is sought where needed to avoid or minimize delays.
- To assist in the support of the Client’s servers and related backend systems, voice and data communications, application software and escalation support of desktop systems.
- Assist in the production of required documentation for the supported systems and applications.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2 year’s occupational experience in a network/server management role.
- Experience of server installations, migrations and OS builds.
- LAN & WAN administration, including switch, router and firewall configuration and administration.
- Understanding of the concepts and applicability of routing, virtual networks, network addressing régimes, subnet masking.
- Understanding and ability to use TCP/IP and associated protocols and tools (DNS, DHCP, PING etc).
- Administration and Management of Windows Servers.
- Administration and Management of Active Directory Domain.
- An understanding and practice of general management concepts, customer care, and project management.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with staff from all professions at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to translate technical issues in a clear and understandable manner.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and work to deadlines.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Logical and analytical in approaches to problem solving.
- Displays a responsible attitude to following procedures, keeping records and asset management.
- Works with other team members to ensure procedures and working practices are efficient and effective for running of all tasks associated with operating and controlling the installed hardware and software.
- Works with system architects, designers and vendors to support the implementation of major configuration changes and upgrades.
- Conducts investigations on system performance and makes proposals for improvement.
- Uses the available tools to maintain awareness the current state of hardware and software. Identifies operational exceptions and error conditions and ensures that all relevant parties are kept informed using appropriate methods.
- Other associated projects may be required as determined by the Operations Manager, within the overall scope of the position.
Certifications: CompTIA Server+, MCSA: Windows Server Certification.
Email resumes to email@example.com